Ah, Mother’s Day.
The day I get to be showered with love simply for teaching my children the lay of the land, such as:
- Big Macs are made with maggots. It’s true. Google it.
- Find yourself before you find your spouse.
- Eat your organic kale. You’ll thank me when you are 115.
- Remember, nearly every tragedy reported on the news can be traced to one thing: drugs. Don’t do drugs.
- Always keep your drink covered. Better yet, when at a bar, just drink from a sippy cup.
- Don’t waste time applying analogue solutions to a digital world.
- When people show you who they are, believe them.
- People lie – preserve the evidence.
- Dare to fail over and over and over again.
- Dream big. Venture bigger.
133 blog posts down – 232 more to go…